Every food parcel includes:
- UHT milk,
- jam or marmalade,
- tins of rice puddings,
- custard packets or tins,
- small sugar,
- toilet paper,
- instant or tinned potatoes, tins of vegetables, tins of tomatoes,
- tins of spam, ham, corned beef, tuna,
- tins of meals in a tin such as stew, meatballs, pasta, hot dogs, pies in a tin,
- packs of dried pasta, noodles, rice,
- jars of pasta sauce,
- toiletries such as deodorant, toothpaste, shower gel. (due to generous donations we do not need any sanitary products – thank you.
You can help us by adding one or more of the following items to your shopping list.
View our Home Page to find out what we are in need of urgently.
Donated food can be taken to various points in Northallerton & Bedale, along with local churches.
Sainsburys – Northallerton
Tesco – Northallerton
Hambleton District Council office – Stonecross
Spar – Aiskew
Co-op – Bedale
Station Hotel – Northallerton
Hambleton Community Action office – Northallerton
Age Concern – Northallerton
The Willowbeck – Northallerton
The Springboard Centre – Stokesley
Stokesley Primary School
Horizons – Northallerton